Helpguide Reprints & Permissions
Copyright, Reprint Request, and Usage Guidelines
All content on Helpguide.org is copyrighted by Helguide.org and is protected by U.S. and international copyright. All rights reserved.
Linking to Helpguide.org
We welcome direct links to our homepage or to topic pages or articles provided you don’t imply an association with Helpguide or an endorsement by Helpguide. Framing of any portion of the Helpguide website is prohibited.
We do not participate in link exchanges. As an ad-free, non-profit group, we don’t have the resources to do the due diligence needed for all the link exchange requests we receive.
We permit some usage or reprinting of Helpguide.org content under certain conditions. See below for our reprint permission guidelines.
Reprints & permissions for personal use
You have permission to print Helpguide articles for your personal use, or to occasionally give these reprints to a few friends, family members, or colleagues. You do not have permission to edit the article in any way or remove the Helpguide header and footer
Printing Helpguide articles
You may print a Helpguide article from your computer as long as the Helpguide banner in the header, and the Helpguide copyright and other required notices in the footer, remain visible.
Article authors and date: Please note that the authors and date of last update are shown at the bottom of each article. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any other author information.
Article photos: Use of the stock photos included in our articles independent of our articles is prohibited by our licenses and cannot be authorized.
Reprints & permissions for organizations
USE OF HELPGUIDE.ORG MATERIAL VIOLATES COPYRIGHT LAWS, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED
Excerpts less than 300 words for non-profit use
These excerpts are permitted provided:
- For Websites: The excerpt includes a direct link to the original Helpguide article and this statement: ‘©Helpguide.org. All rights reserved. Helpguide.org is an ad-free non-profit resource for supporting better mental health and lifestyle choices for adults and children.’
- For print: The excerpt includes this statement: ‘©Helpguide.org. All rights reserved. Helpguide.org is an ad-free non-profit resource for supporting better mental health and lifestyle choices for adults and children.’
Article photos or images may not be included: Use of the stock photos included in our articles is prohibited by our licenses and cannot be authorized.
You may not do any of the following:
- sell or otherwise charge for any Helpguide material
- use the materials in a way that suggests an association with Helpguide
- use Helpguide materials for advertising or endorsement purposes
Excerpts greater than 300 words
Use the form below to request permission.