Aging well is about taking care of yourself on many different levels. These articles can help you explore the aspects of life that contribute most to health and happiness as you age.
Living life to the fullest means taking care of yourself over the age of 50 and this is about more than just staying in shape physically. It's also about staying mentally and emotionally healthy and sustaining your energy, vitality, and zest for life.
Sure, you have to put a little more time and effort into maintaining your health as you get older, but the rewards can be even greater than when you were younger. Along with the wisdom and experience that come with age, adopting a healthy lifestyle now can leave you not just feeling healthier and more vigorous but also happier and more fulfilled.
Healthy aging: the basics
- Staying Healthy As You Age: How to Feel Young and Live Life to the Fullest
- Eating Well as You Age: Nutrition and Diet Tips for Healthy Eating as You Age
- Exercise and Fitness as You Age: Exercise Plans to Get Fit and Stay Fit as You Get Older
- How to Sleep Well as You Age: Tips for Overcoming Insomnia and Sleeping Better Over 50
- Better Sex as You Age: Tips for Enjoying a Healthy Sex Life as You Get Older
Common aging challenges
- Age-Related Memory Loss: What's Normal, What's Not, and When to Seek Help
- Age and Driving: Safety Tips and Warning Signs for Older Drivers
- Advance Health Care Directives and Living Wills: Making the Best End-of-Life Choices for You and Your Family
- Deciding on Your Wishes for Care: Understanding the Medical Terms Used in Living Wills
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Prevention: How to Reduce Your Risk and Protect Your Brain
- Volunteering and its Surprising Benefits: Helping Others While Helping Yourself
- The Health Benefits of Pets: How Caring for Animals can Make You Happier and Healthier
Emotional Intelligence Toolkit
- Emotional Intelligence Toolkit: Program for Managing Overwhelming Stress and Emotions