Bipolar is a serious disorder, but it can be managed and treated successfully. These articles can help you understand the problem and identify the best ways to regain control and lead a full and meaningful life.
The extreme highs and lows of mania and depression can hurt your job and school performance, damage your relationships, and disrupt your daily life. But you're not powerless when it comes to bipolar disorder.
Understanding the signs and symptoms and seeking professional help are the first steps to managing your symptoms and staying on track. But beyond the treatment you get from your doctor or therapist, there are many things you can do to help yourself, including surrounding yourself with people you can count on, making healthy lifestyle choices, and monitoring your moods.
Understanding bipolar disorder
- Bipolar Disorder Signs and Symptoms: Recognizing Mania, Hypomania, and Bipolar Depression
Bipolar disorder treatment and self-help
- Bipolar Disorder Treatment: Treatment and Therapy for Bipolar Mania and Bipolar Depression
- Bipolar Support and Self-Help: Living and Coping with Bipolar Disorder
- Helping a Loved One with Bipolar Disorder: Disorder in Children, Teens, and Family Members
- Bipolar Medication Guide: Medications and Drugs for Bipolar Disorder Treatment
- Emotional Intelligence Toolkit: Program for Managing Overwhelming Stress and Emotions
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health: Substance Abuse and Co-Occurring Disorders