Grief and Loss
Grief can be an extremely painful process. By exploring these articles, you can discover how to endure the pain of your loss and cope with grief in a way that strengthens you emotionally.
You may associate grief with the death of a loved one, but any loss can cause grief, including the loss of a relationship, your health, your job, or a cherished dream. After a significant loss, you may experience all kinds of difficult and surprising emotions, such as shock, anger, and guilt. Sometimes it may feel like the sadness will never let up.
As you deal with your loss, remember that there is no order or timetable for grief. Everyone grieves differently, but there are healthy ways to cope and heal from the pain.
Coping with grief
- Coping with Grief and Loss: Understanding the Grieving Process
- Coping with Pet Loss: Grieving the Death of a Dog or Cat
- Coping with a Breakup or Divorce: Moving on After a Relationship Ends
- Saying Goodbye: Coping With a Loved One's Terminal Illness
Helping others cope
- Supporting a Grieving Person: Helping Others Through Grief, Loss, and Bereavement