Life isn't easy for teenagers, but no one should feel unhappy all the time. These articles can help you identify, understand, and overcome the challenges in your life.
It’s not easy being a teenager in today’s world. From depression and eating disorders to bullying and cutting, teens grapple with a wide range of issues as they grow and develop.
But here’s the good news: you’re not alone and you can feel better. Read on to learn more about the signs and symptoms of some common teen challenges, what you can do to help yourself, and how to reach out and talk about tough subjects with your friends and family members.
Help for teens
- A Teenager's Guide to Depression: Learn Tips and Tools for Helping Yourself or a Friend
- Cutting and Self-Harm: Self-Injury Help, Support, and Treatment
- Dealing with Bullying: Helping Bullied Kids and Teens
- Dealing with Cyberbullying: Tips for Kids and Parents to Prevent and Stop Cyberbullying
- Suicide Help: Dealing with Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings
Help for parents of teens
- Help for Parents of Troubled Teens: Dealing with Anger, Violence, Delinquency, and Other Teen Behavior Problems
- Parents’ Guide to Teen Depression: Learn the Signs of Depression in Teens and How You Can Help
- Suicide Prevention: How to Help Someone Who is Suicidal
- Emotional Intelligence Toolkit: Program for Managing Overwhelming Stress and Emotions