Take this quiz to find out if you may have a problem with anxiety.
If you identify with several of the following signs and symptoms, and they just won't go away, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder.
- Are you constantly tense, worried, or on edge?
- Does your anxiety interfere with your work, school, or family responsibilities?
- Are you plagued by fears that you know are irrational, but can't shake?
- Do you believe that something bad will happen if some things aren't done a certain way?
- Do you avoid everyday situations or activities because they cause you anxiety?
- Do you experience sudden, unexpected attacks of heart-pounding panic?
- Do you feel like danger and catastrophe are around every corner?
- Do you have physical symptoms such as shortness of breath, dizziness, pounding pulse, gastrointestinal upsets, frequent urination, fatigue or muscle tension?
- Do you have trouble concentrating or remembering?
- Do you have difficulty falling or staying asleep?