ADD/ADHD creates problems for both children and adults that make it hard to focus, organize, or pay attention. These articles can help you understand these challenges and effectively manage the symptoms of ADD/ADHD.
Attention deficit disorder—also known as ADHD or ADD—is not merely a problem with paying attention. Whether you’re a child or an adult, ADHD makes it difficult to manage the multiple tasks of daily life, especially complex tasks that require organization, planning, and sustained focus.
ADHD is challenging, but once you understand the problem and how it affects your (or your child’s) life, you can learn to compensate for areas of weakness and take advantage of your many strengths and talents.
ADD/ADHD in children
- ADHD in Children: Signs and Symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder in Kids
- ADHD Parenting Tips: Helping Children and Teens with Attention Deficit Disorder
- ADD / ADHD and School: Helping Children and Teens with ADHD Succeed at School
- Teaching Students with ADD / ADHD: Tips for Teachers to Help Students with ADD / ADHD Succeed at School
- ADD / ADHD Treatment in Children: Finding Treatments That Work for Kids and Teens
ADD/ADHD in children and adults
- ADD / ADHD Tests and Diagnosis: Diagnosing Attention Deficit Disorder in Children and Adults
- ADD / ADHD Medications: Are ADHD Drugs Right for You or Your Child?
- Adult ADD / ADHD: Signs, Symptoms, Effects, and Treatment
- Help for Adult ADD / ADHD: Tips for Managing Symptoms and Getting Focused
- Treatment for Adult ADD / ADHD: A Guide to Finding Treatments That Work
- Adult ADHD and Relationships: Tips for Developing a Solid Partnership