Making the right housing choices can seem daunting to an older person but you can find a solution that works for you and your family. These articles present a range of housing options and services that can help you find what you need.
Changes that come in later life can be especially challenging. It’s tough to face the loss of health, home, and independence. You can help ease these transitions by planning ahead, talking honestly with your loved ones, and getting the support you need.
Thinking about housing or caregiving arrangements for the future can be a stressful, anxiety-provoking topic for both you and your family. However, the earlier you face your specific issues, the more choices and control you will have over your future.
- Senior Housing Options: Making the Best Senior Living Choices
- Independent Living for Seniors: Choosing a Retirement Home or Retirement Facility
- Assisted Living Facilities: Tips for Choosing a Facility and Making the Transition
- A Guide to Nursing Homes: Skilled Nursing Facilities and Convalescent Homes
Services for seniors
- Home Care Services for Seniors: Services to Help You Stay at Home
- Adult Day Care Services: Finding the Best Center for Your Needs